Warranty is applicable if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the warranty period.
Warranty does not cover the following:
- Improper assembly (except were carried out by One Office Solution) or environmental conditions.
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended maintenance.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of One Office Solution.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than One Office Solution or its authorised dealers.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not One Office Solution components.
- Wear and tear, abuse, negligence, accident, fire or water damage, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
How to make claim
- Submit warranty service claims within 7 days of noticing the defect. Email us at email@example.com with your order number, clear picture/video of the alleged defect.
- For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge, and provide you with the necessary installation instructions.
- Warranty is only valid for product purchased from One Office Solution or our authorised retailer.
- Should you require us to repair or replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for all the costs of repair and replacement. Examples of these costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.